Our Prince George Refinery (known as "PGR") is located in Prince George, British Columbia
- 12.0 Mbbl/d light oil refinery that predominantly produces low sulfur diesel and gasoline, in addition to other products, to supply the greater Prince George region.
- PGR has significant onsite storage capacity of greater than 1.0 MMbbl and flexible logistics, with pipeline, rail and truck connectivity in place.
- The Prince George region is generally in short supply of refined products. The PGR's location within the Prince George region makes it a critical piece of infrastructure with a significant logistical advantage to address the demand for these products.
Our Brazeau River Complex (known as the "BRC") is West of Drayton Valley, Alberta.
The BRC will be the primary gas supply source for Tidewater's Pioneer Pipeline.
- 10,000 barrel per day Fractionation Facility
- Blending Facility
- Liquids Truck-In/Truck-Out Capability
Our Pipestone Sour Gas Plant, is East of Grand Prairie, Alberta
- Fully contracted 100 MMcf per day Sour Deep Cut Montney Processing Plant located near Grand Prairie Alberta
- 20,000 barrels per day of Liquids Production
- Liquids Truck-In/Truck0Out Capability
Our Ram River facility is West of Rocky Mountain House, Alberta.
- Sour Gas Processing Plant
- Sulphur Forming and Remelting Facility
- Unit Train Rail Spur
Our Valhalla Central Battery is North of Grande Prairie, Alberta.
- Blending facility
- Liquids truck-in
- 20,000 barrels of Liquids Storage
Our Acheson Terminal is West of Edmonton.
- 120 Car NGL & Crude Oil Rail Facility
- Blending Site
- Liquids Storage