TWM 0.90 ▼
STRATEGICALLY POSITIONED ASSETS FOR ENHANCED CUSTOMER NETBACKS
Our Core Facilities
Our Prince George Refinery (known as "PGR") is located in Prince George, British Columbia
- 12.0 Mbbl/d light oil refinery that predominantly produces low sulfur diesel and gasoline, in addition to other products, to supply the greater Prince George region.
- PGR has significant onsite storage capacity of greater than 1.0 MMbbl and flexible logistics, with pipeline, rail and truck connectivity in place.
- The Prince George region is generally in short supply of refined products. The PGR's location within the Prince George region makes it a critical piece of infrastructure with a significant logistical advantage to address the demand for these products.
Our Brazeau River Complex (known as the "BRC") is West of Drayton Valley, Alberta.
- 10,000 barrel per day Fractionation Facility
- Blending Facility
- Liquids Truck-In/Truck-Out Capability
Our Pipestone Sour Gas Plant, is West of Grand Prairie, Alberta
- Fully contracted 100 MMcf per day Sour Deep Cut Montney Processing Plant located near Grand Prairie Alberta
- 20,000 barrels per day of Liquids Production
- Liquids Truck-In/Truck Out Capability
Our Ram River facility is West of Rocky Mountain House, Alberta.
- Sour Gas Processing Plant
- Sulphur Forming and Remelting Facility
- Unit Train Rail Spur
Our Valhalla Central Battery is North of Grande Prairie, Alberta.
- Blending facility
- Liquids truck-in
- 20,000 barrels of Liquids Storage
Our Acheson Terminal is West of Edmonton.
- 120 Car NGL & Crude Oil Rail Facility
- Blending Site
- Liquids Storage